Published on June 7th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
World Racing Series – Beta Now Available
PiBoSo has released the first beta version for his current project World Racing Series. World Racing Series is a realistic car simulator, using a scratch build physics engine that accurately simulates vehicle dynamics and setup options.
World Racing Series has various features including dynamic track surfaces, user-selectable driver gestures and various others giving the user a great simulation experience along with a realistic physics model.
– automotive industry-standard tyre model
– dynamic track surface groove buildup
– wet track simulation and dynamic drying
– dynamic marbles generation
– tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
– output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
– a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated car
– LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
– support for custom paint schemes for car, helmet and suit
– advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools
– user-selectable driver gestures