Published on October 8th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
Autodromo Floripa – Game Stock Car Released
Following the challenge Alex set, he has now completed Autodromo Floripa as part of the Build a track quick challenge. The track took long than the initial Long Weekend time frame set, in the end it took a full week to complete this masterpiece.
Autodromo Floripa Details
Platform: Game Stock Car
Location: Florianopolic, Brazil
Type: Fantasy Permanent Circuit
Length: 2.93 Miles / 4.695 Km
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR GAME STOCK CAR
RELEASE DATE: 8TH OCTOBER 2011.
• This track is the product of my ‘build a track quick’ project. The initial intention was a long weekend but it’s ended up being more like a week.
• The track is fantasy but set in the real life location of Florianopolis, which I was lucky enough to visit briefly last year.
• The track has 13 turns and is 4.695km long.
• The terrain is all scratch built, but all buildings and TSOs have been imported from the standard Game Stock Car tracks, and have been tweaked to suit the location.
THANKS GO TO
• Luc Van Camp: Environment Textures
• Bruno Afonseca, Alec Moody: TSOs from Game Stock Car tracks
• Luigi Campastri: Cameras
• It is strictly prohibited to use this track in a commercial situation without prior permission.
• As all the TSOs are from Game Stock Car, permission will not be granted for conversions, sorry.