Published on September 24th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Thrustmaster T500 RS – New Firmware & Drivers Released
Thrustmaster have released a new version of the firmware and drivers for the current wheel the Thrustmaster T500 RS.
The driver and firmware introduces many changes and fixes to the overall running of the wheel including self-calibration process which has now been optimized and also various other changes listed below.
– The self-calibration process has been optimized
– Latency has been optimized and raised to 500 Hz (instead of 125 Hz) of the frame rate
This firmware includes the previous changes:
– FERRARI F1 racing wheel compatibility added : compatible with both T500 RS racing wheels, i.e. the GT and Ferrari F1 wheels = V38
– BOOTLOADER: Added protection and recovery procedure to avoid any risk of definitive firmware loss = V37
– FLASH MEMORY: Added protection to avoid potential flash corruption. = V35
– PEDALS: Improved Precision = V33
– “MODE” BUTTON: Now necessary to press this button for one second to invert the pedal set position (to avoid unintended inversion during gameplay). = V33
– Wheel’s calibration optimization + Wheel’s central value detection optimization = V32