Published on February 15th, 2017 | by Ben0
This Week Inside Sim Racing Live! – February 15, 2017
Presenting This Week Inside Sim Racing Live! – February 15th, 2016 edition. The gang is back for another week of News, Happenings, Poll Question and Q&A from you the fans!
Plus, details on a pretty sweet Giveaway that you should definitely sign up for…
– Fanatec Announce ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted
– Assetto Corsa Previews New Cars
– Assetto Corsa – V1.12, Highlands, Audi Quattro S1 Out on PC
– iRacing Dirt First Look Teaser Video
– 2017 Team Update Coming to NASCAR Heat Evolution
– Next Level Racing Announce F1GT Formula 1 & GT Simulator Cockpit
– Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer & T3PA Pro Pedal Set! http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/245…
– Interviewing Paul Coleman, Chief Game Designer of DiRT 4, for Sunday’s Beyond the Gloves
– Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 Review Out Tomorrow
– Favorite Comment of the Week
– John Interested in CPU Happenings
– Shout Out to Our New Bloggers
– Does Assetto Corsa Have Enough Cars?
The post This Week Inside Sim Racing Live! – February 15, 2017 appeared first on Inside Sim Racing.
Source:: Inside Sim Racing