Published on February 3rd, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Test Driver Ferrari Racing Legends
A few months back BigBen Interactive briefly touched on the new title to the Test Drive Series, Test Drive Ferrari but no other information was revealed about the developer of the game or the features.
Fresh information has now been released that the latest title to the Test Drive series will be named Test Driver Ferrari Racing Legends and will be developed by Slightly Mad studios and published by 3 company’s, Atari, Rombax Games and Bigben Interactive.
- Multiple Race Types – A variety of race types challenges including rally, GT, and Formula 1.
- Extensive Online Competition – Single and Multiplayer integration with a selection of racing styles. Up to 8 players can join a single race.
- 36 circuits, including variations – GP circuits, test circuits, and bonus circuits; a wide variety of driving environments to reflect the best driving the world has to offer. Tracks from the past and present.
- Over 50 stunningly detailed cars – The greatest modern and classic Ferrari models are lovingly rendered inside and out – including working switchgear and visible engines. Car dynamics include realistic deflating tires and blow-outs.
- Campaign Mode – Players experience the rich history of the Ferrari brand as they unlock tracks and cars throughout Ferrari’s history. Circuits unlocked during the campaign can be raced subsequently using any available cars.
- Detailed Racing Physics – Vehicle handling uses a convincing physics model, tuned for exciting pick-up-and-play racing. High speed racing with visual damage effects are the major game play keys.
Along with the new information released including the featured of Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends was some new screenshots showing what will be on offer once the game is available.