Published on December 7th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
Test Drive Unlimited 2- DLC2 Details
Today seen the release of the detail of DLC 2 for Test Drive Unlimited 2 being released to the general public. DLC 2 will bring more fixes and content to the open world game.
The exact date of release has not been set yet but its believed to be around February 2012. Early next year experience your new bike first hand or take your new Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR for a spin! Check out all new vehicles, items, and enhancements down below.
Bikes are in place! Run to the bike dealer to buy an Harley Davidson or a Ducati. With the release of bikes, 16 new multiplayer challenges reserved for bikes were added.
• Ducati Desmosedici RR (mA1)
• Ducati Diavel Carbon (mA1)
• Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo (mA2)
The Official Racing Center (O.R.C.) is available and gives you access to 3 new challenges every week.
• 1 new Bike Dealer
• Update The Community Racing Center (C.R.C.) spot
• Clothes Shop for Brands
• Corvette ZR1
• Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
• Ferrari 250 GTO
• Ferrari F40
• Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
New sets of Clothes
• High Life
14 Sets of Furniture
• Flower Power
• Player could change vehicles position in house/garage
• Map: Instant Island change
• Headlight Control
• Session management
• Tuning update
• Force Feedback – Enhanced Force Feedback Management
• Support Thrustmaster Wheels
• Support D-Box Device