Published on April 11th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Test Drive Unlimited 2 – DLC Coming Thursday
Tomorrow pc players of Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be lucky enough to receive the new DLC pack for the game. It will bring many new things to the game such as 3 new Motorcycles and the addition of 6 new cars including the Corvette ZR1. Further enhancing your experience of Test Drive Unlimited 2 by adding new locations such as the Official Racing Center and the bike dealership.
Hit the road with all new motorcycles! Run to the bike dealer to buy an Harley Davidson or a Ducati. With the release of bikes, 16 new multiplayer challenges reserved for bikes were added. With the DLC being released on PC tomorrow, console members will be wondering when they will receive the DLC, however no release date has been set yet.
New Vehicle Type: Motorcycles!
• Ducati Desmosedici RR
• Ducati Diavel Carbon
• Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo
6 All New Cars
• Corvette ZR1
• Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
• Ferrari 250 GTO
• Ferrari F40
• Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
• The Official Racing Center (O.R.C.) is now available and gives you access to 3 new challenges every week.
• Bike Dealership
• Updates to the Community Racing Center (C.R.C.)
• Clothing Shop for new Brands
New sets of Clothes
• High Life
14 New Sets of Furniture
• Flower Power
• Player could change vehicles position in house/garage
• Map: Instant Island change
• Headlight Control
• Tuning update
• Force Feedback – Enhanced Force Feedback Management
• Support forThrustmaster Wheels
• Support for the D-Box Device