Doug Meyer of Sim racing Review has brought the community another informative review video today, this time he gives us his thoughts and opinions on one of Fanatec best pedal set on the market, the Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals.
The CSR Elite Pedals are the most affordable set on the market that use load cell brake technology. With a load cell, muscle memory is used versus positional memory as the load cell is engaged. Load cell brakes are used to simulate the feel of a real world car. With a vast array of adjustability , you can make the CSR Elites load cell brake go from something similar to a street car up to a very stiff racing brake.
- Made completely of premium aluminum, the gas, brake and clutch pedals have improved rigidity and feel.
- Pressure sensitive Load Cell technology is used for the brake pedal to simulate the feel of a real world car.
- Fully adjustable pedal positions both vertically and horizontally. Also able to adjust spring tension and pedal angle
- First pedal set to offer optional Inversion Kit. Owners can invert all or just the pedals they prefer to better fit their driving style.
- Ability to easily remove pedals from base and install in cockpits or stands
- Compatible with Fanatec Porsche 911 wheels (except original 911 Turbo)
- Can be used in conjunction with ANY wheel on the PC by using optional USB port
- High 10-bit resolution (1024 values) when used on the PC with optional USB port