Published on December 19th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
Richard Burns Rally – 2012 Mod Released
Rallyesim.com, the creators behind the revolutionary 2011 mod for Richard Burns Rally have finally released the latest 2012 version which comes with all new changes such as the introduction of new cars such as the Sear Marabella, Skoda 130 RS and the VW Polo WRC Concept.
RSRBR existed since 2005. It was created to consolidateinto a single file all the advancements that offer developers and modders: cars, special textures, surfaces, etc …
The file size has doubled thanks to the modders and specialcars, it comes in three pieces:
– RSRBR2012: 414Mo
– All Track pack (all special): 1Go38
– All Car Pack * (all cars): 758Mo
(*): You can install the packs of cars to choose from instead of “All For pack” to select only those you use. See below.
What changes over previous RSRBR?
Each player can adjust, depending on its needs and its place on your hard drive, and manage packs of cars. Thecar packs are available for download in three ways:
– By class pack
– By Pack Group
– Complete pack of all cars
Changes have been made at the presentation: RSCenter2012 is redesigned and intuitive connection to the online game easier, new features have been added …
The car physics have been improved and are in accordance with regulations of the rally.
New this year: the addition of special standards via a single file (Install_pack_tracks_v2012.exe). This pack is mandatory!
Walk away to discovering, or rediscovering RSRBR 2012and its interface RSCenter 2012!
10 Rally cars :
- – FIAT 500 Abarth (pack R3)
- – Autobianchi A112 Abarth Normal (pack VHC_2)
- – Autobianchi A112 Abarth Wide (pack VHC_2)
- – Toyota AE86 Levin (pack F2000_13_2)
- – Toyota AE86 Trueno (pack F2000_13_2)
- – Seat Marabella (pack VHC_2)
- – Skoda 130 RS (pack VHC_2)
- – Skoda Felicia (pack A6K_3)
- – VW Golf Maxi Rally (pack N4_S2000_1)
- – VW Polo WRC Concept (pack A8W-12)
Other Changes :
- – New version of “Puy du Lac” stage
- – Integration of Chrono Evolution in RSCenter
- – Relooking RSCenter
- – Anti cut system (Beta)
- – Code optimisation for Live
Download Links Below