Published on December 18th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
rFactor – Endurance Service Pack 2 Details
Team EnduRacers have released some new information about Service Pack 2 for there highly popular rFactor Endurance mod. The team has released many Screenshots of new skins, cockpit shots, night shots and many others. Along with this they have undelivered the official trailer for Server Pack 2.
Along with this the team released several details surrounding content added to Service Pack 2 and also that Service Pack 2 will be released in the coming weeks.
- 3D models -GT1 – Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(Spec 2005-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM).
- 3D models -LMPC – Oreca FLM09 (Spec 2010-2011 ALMS/LMS).
- Graphics – Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
- Graphics – Included 2010-2011 Skins of the Porsche 997 RSR.
- Graphics – Included all finished community skins.
- Graphics – Included new driver helmet skins.
- Sounds – High quality sounds for the 2 new cars.
- Sounds – Included new Ferrari F430 External sounds.
- Physics – High fidelity physics and damages behavior for the 2 new cars.
- Physics – Minor physics adjustments on the v1 and SP1 cars.