Published on November 2nd, 2011 | by Alisdair0
rFactor 2- Q&A Reveals Many details
rfactornews.com Released the newest issue of SimRacing magazine which includes a detailed Q&A with Image Space Incorporated on their upcoming rFactor 2 title.
Here is some brief details the Q&A contains:
- rFactor 2 will go open-beta in 2011 ahead of the official release (possibly in 2011 as well)
- There will be no demo before the release
- More licensed content will be added after the release
- The engine powering rFactor is now called isiMotor 2.5
- rFactor 2 comes with an online account system providing matchmaking & updates. It’s free for the first 12 months after purchase and a paid service after that.
You can view the Detailed Q&A on the Website Here, and read what ISI has to say about rFactor 2.