Published on October 11th, 2012 | by Alisdair2
rFactor 2 – Putnam Park V0.91 Released
rFactor 2 community member Feels3 has been working extremely hard over the past few weeks and months on an exciting new track for rFactor 2 known as Putnam Park.
After releasing various teaser images and updates us on what was happening with the tracks development he has finally released it to the general public to download and try on rFactor 2. Putnam Park is a circuit featuring 10 turns on a 1.87 mile long circuit.
The first version Feels3 has released is a beta version with the final v1.0 expected when rFactor 2 is finally complete.
Putnam Park v0.91 – release notes:
– trees use temporary T1 shader, more advanced shader with specular, normal map and ambient occlusion is planned for v1.0
– HDR profile is from ISI’s track
– track include two layouts, “GP” and “Chicanes”, third, short layout is planned for v1.0
– animated cornerworkers are planned for v1.0
– racegroove, marbles and crowd textures are from ISI’s tracks.
– temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
– some models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0