Published on January 21st, 2012 | by Alisdair0
rFactor 2 – Putnam Park Released
Alex Sawczuk, creator of some amazing tracks across the sim racing community has finally chipped in to the rfactor 2 community and brought us a very nice looking new track. Alex fianlly released the download link for Putnam Park, a 1.78 mile, 10-turn road course that opened in 1991. The facility is located 35 miles west of Indianapolis, Indiana.
Features, Limitations & Known Errors
* Includes Main Layout Only
* Includes Dynamic Wet Weather Reflections, but not all objects have correct reflection plane
* Real Road Fully Setup
* Includes Custom HDR Profiles
* Includes Interesting Default Weather (i.e. it rains and then stops!)
* Known Error with Trees, for some reason some are very dark, seems to be Tools export error.
* No Track Marshalls yet, awaiting ISI to release their files
* Track Component only – to race online requires a series with it added
* Shadows aren’t very good – Engine Issue on the whole I think though.
Please do not distribute in any other form.
To install place the mod in rFactor2\Packages folder.
Run Launch rFactor, and then choose Manage Mods.
Under Options detick show Mods Only
Right Click on the Putnam Park entry and Install
Track only appears under All Cars and Tracks Series in Single Player