Published on March 12th, 2013 | by Alisdair0
rFactor 2 – Poznan Park V1.0 Released
Feels3, rFactor 2 community member has released the latest version of the polish circuit of Poznan.
Along with the release of Version 1.0 of Poznan circuit Feels3 has also just released an update for the track which fixes and finishes off the circuit, however he has states that small issues still exist and will be fixed in future however they are bugs which ISI is required to fix in their engine first.
Poznan v1.0 release notes:
- package includes two layouts, Race Weekend and Track Day, the second one is excacly the same as first one but with reduced to minimum pitlane details (for lower PC specs).
- package includes two vmods, with two ISI cars, Corvette and Skip Barber.
- track has prepared custom textures for Real Road shader, and custom ambient sounds
- track contains 3d crowd, and 3d trees
- track uses default HDR profile (feel3 to create your own)
- best compromise between quality and performance: shadows and details – medium
- some of you may have some issues with reflections on trackside objects (knowing rf2 issue) , patch is planned when ISI fix this.
- karting circuit is not avaliable yet (I’m waiting until ISI releases first go-kart)
- 3d bumps modeled in cooperation with real drivers who has experience with racing @Poznan Circuit