Published on December 30th, 2011 | by Alisdair1
rFactor 2- Endurance Service Pack 2 Released
Enduracers have released the new Service pack 2 of their popular endurance mod for rFactor. Service pack 2 includes many changes such as graphic,sounds and physics changes along with the addition of 2 new cars to the already brilliant mod.
The Endurance Series mod, created by EnduRacers, will give you the chance to simulate the best endurance racing experience ever seen in a video game. Cars from ALMS, LMS and the Le Mans 24hrs are scheduled for this mod. Audi vs Peugeot, Aston Martin vs Corvette, Porsche vs Ferrari, live the most mythical modern endurance battles playing the Endurance Series mod.
Service Pack 2 Changelog
- Graphics – Added 2 new 3D models :
- GT1 – Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(Spec 2005-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
- LMPC – Oreca FLM09 (Spec 2010-2011 ALMS/LMS)
- Graphics – Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
- Graphics – Included 2010-2011 Skins of the Porsche 997 RSR.
- Graphics – Included all finished community skins.
- Graphics – Included new driver helmet skins.
- Sounds – High quality sounds for the 2 new cars.
- Sounds – Included new Ferrari F430 External sounds.
- Physics – High fidelity physics and damages behavior for the 2 new cars.
- Physics – Overall improvements on car physics (including updates on v1 and SP1 cars), mainly tyres.
The Enduracers team wishes that all users wither experienced with the previous edition of the mod or not should read the Read Me file here as it contains key information on things changed in service pack 2 such as force feedback settings.
The Enduracers team has also provided many download mirrors for the file you can either download the service pack 2 update if you already have the main mod or you can download the full mod including service pack 1 if you are new to the endurance mod.
Endurance Series – Service Pack 2 – PATCH (v1SP1 + SP1.1 needed)
Endurance Series – rFactor1 FULL version – Including v1, SP1 and SP2