Published on July 18th, 2012 | by Alisdair1
rFactor 2 – Croft Circuit V0.91 Released by Feels3
rFactor 2 community member Feels3 has finally released Version 0,91 of his first track project for the ISI developed title.
After various months of development Feels3 has finally released Croft circuit to the public. Croft Circuit is set in the North Yorkshire countryside, measuring 2.1 miles in length the track has been developed for the past 50 years to create one of the best racing venues in the UK. Some of the events help at Croft Circuit include the British Touring Cars and racing at competitive club level.
Croft v0.91 – release notes:
– trees are temporary 2d bilboards, fully 3d trees are planned for v1.0 (performance reason)
– HDR profile is from ISI’s track, new profile is planned for v1.0
– dirt layout is planned for v1.0
– animations are planned for v1.0
– temporary night lighting, upgrage is planned for v1.0
– 1% textures are from ISI’s tracks.
– up to 40 drivers on track (24 + 16 garages / 24 pits)
– AI is very far from perfect, upgrade is planned ASAP.
– temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
– no trackside sounds, upgrade is planne for 1.0
– performance, models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0