Published on September 6th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
RaceRoom Racing Experience Playable Teaser Available Now
Simbin today released a new playable teaser for their upcoming free-to-play based title RaceRoom Racing experience which is now available for download through Steam.
The new playable teaser allows you to try out the fantastic Danish Aquila CR1 Sports GT race car and a fantastic fictional track known as RaceRoom Raceway. However on the latest playable version only the Amateur Driving Model is currently available this means fixed car setup for equality, ease of use and of course a ton of fun and excitement. A second and more demanding driving model called Get Real will be available in a later release.
In the Leaderboard Challenge Teaser Edition game mode, the game compares your performance to all other RaceRoom Racing Experience players. What was originally a solo play game mode is now a global real-time challenge about being fastest in the world.
- The SimBin interpretation of a skill based Free To Play racing game.
- SimBin’s latest iteration of their award winning physics methodology and technology.
RendR™ graphics engine
- Dynamic Lighting System, Motion Blur, Physics based Particle system, Light Shafts, improved scalability.
- Automatically detects and pre-loads the needed profiles and assets for supported peripherals such as wheels and Joy Pads.
Brand New Sound Engine
- Supporting 7.1 surround sound, multi layered audio playback and enhanced trigger system.
Leaderboard Challenge Teaser Edition
- What was originally a solo play game mode is now a global real time challenge about being fastest in the world.
- The key to all the action in RaceRoom Racing Experience. From impulse to racing you are only 40 seconds away. Never before has it been faster to strap into your favorite race car.