Published on May 31st, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Project CARS – Ford Motor Company Licensing Announced
Slightly Mad Studios brought more good news surround their World of Mass Development Powered Project CARS as they announced that they have signed a licensing agreement with Ford Motor Company that will allow for eleven fords to be included in Project CARS.
The Ford’s that will feature in the game will vary from powerful muscle cars to sports car racing machinery and modern street & racing cars. The cars include:
- 1972 Escort RS1600
- 1966 Mustang 2+2 fastback
- 1967 Ford MK IV
- 1980 Capri (Group 5 – Team Zakspeed)
- 1988 Sierra RS500 Cosworth (Group A)
- 1997 Mustang Cobra (SCCA Trans-Am)
- 2012 Fusion NASCAR Stock Car
- 2012 Focus ST
- 2012 Focus ST (BTCC)
- 2013 Falcon FG (Australian V8 Supercar Car of the Future)
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
You will be able to drive the cars listed above in Project CARS later this year.