Published on August 14th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Need For Speed Most Wanted Multiplayer Details Revealed At Gamescom
Gamescom starts this week with the official EA press conference with various games being announced and more details announced, however there is one key game in particular we were most excited for – Need For Speed Most Wanted.
During the EA press conference we not only got a look at the multiplayer reveal trailer which revealed various details of what we can expect to be apart of Most Wanted but we also got a look into the gameplay aspect as Executive Producer Matt Webster showcased how when players first start you can drive any car you just have to find it to drive it.
Some of the points discussed in the press conference:
- From the start Need for Speed Most Wanted will allow players to drive almost any car they want, you just have to find it
- Need For Speed Most Wanted will make use of Autolog 2 and a new CloudCompete function, making it the most socially-connected Need For Speed to date.
- A new feature if you are interested in a friends records and milestones then pull up to a point of interest such as speed cameras and billboards and they will be instantly visible for you to check out.
- You will earn Speed Points from everything you do in Need For Speed Most Wanted
- Available November 1st in Europe and October 30th in North America.