Published on October 9th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
Kart Racing Pro- Beta 4 Soon
News has emerged of an upcoming fourth beta version of Kart Racing pro.
Beta 4 will include many fixed to the game which can be viewed below, including weather condition updates, dynamic track surfaces and many fixes to the game.
– separate weather and track conditions, with dynamic track surface
– gearbox code revised to have neutral between 1st and 2nd gears.
– paints directory structure revised to make installation a bit easier
– support for multiple track layouts and layout editor
– server option to force a limited number of tires for each event, and possibility to re-fit a used tyre set
– tuned dirt on visor
– limited the number of tearoffs
– shift help is now forced off when a server is set to “No Aids”
– fixed a setup copy bug
– warmup lap cannot be skipped before standing starts
– completed tire pressure simulation
– fixed “track width” setup
– idle throttle setup added
– radiator cover setup added
– added splits in dash