Published on August 14th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
iRacing Blog Post Reveals Various Upcoming Features
Steve Myers, Executive Vice President and Executive Produce of iRacing.com has revealed a large number of details surrounding the title and what future updates and content are in store for the constantly evolving sim.
During the recent update blog post title A Day In The Life Of A Cat Herder: XVI Myers discusses various topics revealing various details including the update on licensing deals such as the current deal taking place for the scan data for Interlagos,
Some of the other details revealed are:
- Continued work to bring licensing for the new Ford Fusion and Mustang
- Also working on licensing the SS and Camaro license
- Plans to bring two cars for the start of the 2013 season or shortly after.
- Scanning of Bathurst will commence this Fall
- Zolder will be coming out next, followed by Oran Park and then Rockingham.
- They are hoping to have both Oran and Rockingham ready for the Season 4 build that should go out the last week of October.
This is just some of the features and content detailed in the recent blog post by Steve, for more information head over to the iRacing website to read the full post in great detail.
Image & Information Source: iRacing.com