Published on November 15th, 2011 | by Alisdair1
iGP Manager Release Date Announced
iGP Manager is a free to play game coming to the internet this Christmas after almost 2 years of development by British Developers IGP games. iGP Manager is the first MMO grand prix manager game to offer live races in rich environments with real-time strategic controls for up to two cars per team.
iGP Manager will be available on the 11th December 2011 and will be free to play with optional Subscription for premium content, Prices to be announced.
iGP Manager will be developed in quarterly patches which add features and improve the service free of charge.
- Free to play with an optional subscription for premium content
- Create and customize a personalized virtual grand prix team
- Live races with dynamic weather and interactive team orders and strategy controls
- Host Public or Private leagues with custom race times and duration
- Features 17 international race circuits
- Compete with friends, family and people from all over the world
- Web Browser-based with no installation and free automatic updates to the service