Published on August 1st, 2012 | by Alisdair0
GT Omega Evo Racing Simulator Cockpit Now Available!
GT Omega has launched another new simulator cockpit to join their catalog of excellent, high quality rigs on offer to the sim racing market. The GT Omega Evo Racing Simulator Cockpit is designed to give players the ultimate racing experience and comfortable racing position.
The new EVO rig comes complete with many new exciting features including a pedal plate that can be adjusted to various angles, no center post design and the ability to mount a Buttkicker Gamer 2 below the seat. The new seat also comes pre-drilled for a large array of racing wheels, pedals and shifters.
- Pedal plate can be adjusted in angle.
- Racing seat can be folded for easy storage.
- Gear Shifter mount can be mounted on both side.
- Gear Shifter mount can be removed if not in use.
- Racing Seat fully reclinable
- Racing Seat comes with seat sliders.
- Foldable Racing Seat for easy storage.
- Buttkicker Gamer 2 can be mounted below the seat!
Racing Cockpit Frame Pre-drilled for:
- Logitech G25/G27 Wheel, pedal and Shifter
- Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedal.
- Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter
- Thrustmaster F430 Ferrari Racing Wheel and pedals.
- Fanatec Porsche and CSR Wheels.
- Fanatec Clubsport pedals.
- Fanatec Shifter can be installed with the “Fanatec Shifter Brackets”
- EVO Cockpit Length: 131cm
- EVO Cockpit Width: 54cm
- EVO Cockpit Steering wheel plate height: 60cm
- Racing Seat heights: 102cm
- Seat Material: Steel, Synthetic Leather
- Seat Bracket Material: Alloy Steel
- EVO Cockpit Material: Alloy Steel
- Total Gross Weight: 42kg