Published on September 21st, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Gran Turismo 5 – Update 2.08 & Three New Cars Coming September 25th
Polyphony Digital today announced the latest DLC and update for their current title Gran Turismo 5 which is due for release this coming Tuesday, September 25th.
The latest DLC will include the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, Subaru BRZ S’12 and the Honda weifer HSV-010(Super GT)’11. All three cars will be available for the small individual price of $0.99. Along with the new cars coming with Tuesday is update 2.08 which will be downloadable for free bringing various changes and enhancements to Gran Turismo 5.
Update 2.08 Changelog
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)