Published on September 25th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Gran Turismo 5 – Update 2.08 & New Cars Now Available
As announced a few days ago the Gran Turismo 5 2.08 patch has now been released and is available to download at around 277MB in size. The patch introduces a variety of bug fixes which will improve the player’s experience of the title.
Along with the 2.08 patch which was released you can expect to get your hands on three new cars include the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, Subaru BRZ S’12 and the Honda Weifer HSV-010(Super GT)’11. All three cars will be available for the small individual price of $0.99.
Update 2.08 Changelog
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)