Published on January 11th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Gran Turismo 5 – Update 2.03 Details
Following a recent trailer released for Gran Turismo 5, a few cars and possibly tracks were spotted and speculation is growing surrounding the possibility of them being released on DLC. The trailer came at the time the Acura NSX Concept was unvelied at the Detroit Auto Show along with it also being spied in the recent trailer.
It has been announced by Asia Playstation that the cars will be seen in an upcoming round of DLC packs called “Speed Test Pack” and “Car Pack 3” which will be available for download on the 18th January 2012 when the latest update to Gran Turismo is available. The cars included in the pack will include:
|Nissan||LEAF G 2011|
|Aston Martin||V12 Vantage 2010|
|Volkswagen||Volkswagen 1200 1966|
|Jaguar||XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988|
|Lamborghini||Aventador LP700-4 2011|
|Mini||Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011|
Along with the new cars being added in the DLC, in the update 2.03 to Gran Turismo GT Planet has also confirmed that there will be many changes coming in the update all of which are list below.
- New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
- An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
- Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
- Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
- Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
- 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
- Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
- Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.