Published on January 17th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Gran Turismo 5 – Update 2.03 Available
The latest update to Gran Turismo 5, update 2.03 is now available around the world for download. The latest update brings various changes and additions to the game which change various aspects. Check out the list below.
- 12 new home theme colours and wallpapers for GT mode
- Tire wear speed prediction for pit stops in B-spec to stop tires wearing out completely in long races.
- Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
- Electric Cars moving forwards slowly without accelerator being applied.
- Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.
- Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
- Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
Along with the latest 2.03 update to Gran Turismo the latest DLC pack was released today for download 17/01/2012 which includes cars from both past and present for the price of $5.99 along with the Speed Test Pack which includes the Special Stage Route X Oval for testing overall performance of your vehicles. Below is a list of the cars available in the latest car DLC titled “Car Pack 3”.
- Nissan Leaf G 2011
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Volkswagen [Beetle] 1200 1966
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
- Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011