Published on October 5th, 2011 | by Alisdair0
Gran Turismo 5 – 2.0 Update Details & Previews
Kazunori Yamauchi has been sharing a lot of new details via Twitter this morning on the previously announced Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 Update coming later in October. Here’s an overview of what we can expect from 2.0, which will be made available to all PS3 gamers for free:
- Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
- New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI response and usability.
- Replay forward/rewind.
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
- Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
- Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.
- Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).
- Improved physics and artificial intelligence.
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.