Published on June 30th, 2012 | by Alisdair1
GP Bikes Beta1 Officially Released
PiBoSo has officially released beta1 for the highly anticipated title GP Bikes. GP Bikes is a realistic motorcycle simulator, developed from a scratch build physics engine which accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.
GP Bikes also has more outstanding features some of which you may experience during the new beta1 download including LAN and online racing, dynamic marble generation and much more making this one of the best motorcycle simulators around.
– automotive industry-standard tyre model
– dynamic track surface groove buildup
– wet track simulation and dynamic drying
– dynamic marbles generation
– tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
– output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze riding sessions
– a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
– LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
– advanced users can build new tracks and integrate them with the provided tools