Published on February 7th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Forza Motorsport 4 – ALMS DLC Now Available
Turn 10, successful developers of the Forza Motorsport franchise seen today as one of the best and most successful racing games on today’s Xbox market have released their latest addition to the DLC content for Forza Motorsport 4. The latest DLC pack is in a long line of content which they will be releasing each month.
The February American Le Mans Series pack includes 10 cars from street legal cars to engineering marveling race cars for you to customize and race offline or online with your friends. The 10 cars included in this months DLC pack include:
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI
- 2011 Holden HSV GTS
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
- 2010 Dodge Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI
The February American Le Mans Series pack can be purchased for 560 Microsoft Points on the Marketplace or those who purchased a Season Pass upon Forza Motorsport 4’s release will receive the car DLC for free.