Published on June 17th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Forza Motorsport 4 – 2013 SRT Viper Pack Coming June 22
Turn 10 announced back in April that the 2013 SRT Viper would be coming to Forza Motorsport 4 for free, however no release date was given.
Sticking to their summer release promise Turn 10 has now announced that the 2013 SRT Viper will be available on June 22nd. This bringing both a drivable version of the car and also a unique Autovista experience all for free.
2013 SRT Viper Features
- Street and Racing Technology (SRT®) brand’s flagship performance machine returns with more power and performance, superior craftsmanship, new technologies and creature comforts
- Two new models include SRT® Viper and SRT Viper GTS
- All-aluminum, mid-engine 8.4-liter V-10 delivers an estimated 640 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque – the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports car engine in the world
- Chassis enhancements bring 50 percent improvement in torsional stiffness
- Triple-digit weight reduction results in Viper’s best power-to-weight ratio
- Standard safety features include electronic multistage stability control, traction control and new 4-channel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- All-new, innovative interior designs set new standards with premium materials, new technologies and unmatched craftsmanship
- All-new carbon-fiber and aluminum skin is sculpted for high-speed stability and a slippery .364 drag coefficient (Cd)
- Timeless exterior design incorporates iconic Viper styling cues with a contemporary execution