Published on April 4th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Forza Motorsport 4 – 2013 SRT Viper Announced
Turn 10 was pleased to announce that after today’s exciting news of the 2013 SRT Viper being announced at the New York International Auto Show the car will be available in their current title Forza Motorsport 4.
The 2013 SRT Viper will be available in the summer, not only will the downloadable content feature a drivable version of the SRT viper but it will also include a Viper Autovista experience, designed to give you a stunning view of the incredible machine in all its detail.
2013 SRT Viper Features
- Street and Racing Technology (SRT®) brand’s flagship performance machine returns with more power and performance, superior craftsmanship, new technologies and creature comforts
- Two new models include SRT® Viper and SRT Viper GTS
- All-aluminum, mid-engine 8.4-liter V-10 delivers an estimated 640 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque – the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports car engine in the world
- Chassis enhancements bring 50 percent improvement in torsional stiffness
- Triple-digit weight reduction results in Viper’s best power-to-weight ratio
- Standard safety features include electronic multistage stability control, traction control and new 4-channel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- All-new, innovative interior designs set new standards with premium materials, new technologies and unmatched craftsmanship
- All-new carbon-fiber and aluminum skin is sculpted for high-speed stability and a slippery .364 drag coefficient (Cd)
- Timeless exterior design incorporates iconic Viper styling cues with a contemporary execution