Published on April 3rd, 2013 | by Alisdair0
Formula Truck – Autodromo Floripa Released
Track developer Alex Sawczuk has released his track Autodromo Floripa for Reiza Studios Formula Truck title.
Autodromo Floripa has been featured in many other Reiza Studios based titles including Game Stock Car and Game Stock Car 2012 most recently. The fictional track is 4.2KM in length and was the end product of the 4 Day Track project Alex setup to challenge himself to design a track in just over 4 days.
[toggle title=”Track Release Notes”]
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR FORMULA TRUCK
RELEASE DATE: 2ND APRIL 2013.
• Conversion of Autodromo Floripa from Game Stock Car
• Updated road shader, advertisement mapping and new loading screens.
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V2.0 FOR GSC 2012
RELEASE DATE: 1ST JULY 2012.
• Autodromo Floripa has been updated to make use of the new shaders included in the Game Stock Car 2012 Update
• New Road, Grass and Gravel Textures and Shaders
• Fixed Curitiba Setup Folder Bug
• Will not work with original Game Stock Car
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR GAME STOCK CAR
RELEASE DATE: 8TH OCTOBER 2011.
• This track is the product of my ‘build a track quick’ project. The initial intention was a long weekend but it’s ended up being more like a week.
• The track is fantasy but set in the real life location of Florianopolis, which I was lucky enough to visit briefly last year.
• The track has 13 turns and is 4.695km long.
• The terrain is all scratch built, but all buildings and TSOs have been imported from the standard Game Stock Car tracks, and have been tweaked to suit the location.
THANKS GO TO
• Luc Van Camp: Environment Textures
• Bruno Afonseca, Alec Moody: TSOs from Game Stock Car tracks
• Luigi Campastri: Cameras
• It is strictly prohibited to use this track in a commercial situation without prior permission.
• As all the TSOs are from Game Stock Car, permission will not be granted for conversions, sorry.