Published on August 28th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Fanatec Release Firmware 750B and Driver 1.40
Fanatec manufacturers of some of the greatest racing wheels and hardware on todays sim racing hardware market have released a new driver version for various steering wheels in their inventory.
The new driver works for a total of five different wheels and brings various changes and optimizations to the wheels.
- Optimized digital pedal input in Xbox mode
- Fixed issue with ABS not working at 100
- Optimized ABS rumble on lower ABS values
- Improved USB input dataflow
- Optimized cooling (fan)
- Optimized force feedback effects
- Optimized performance with telemetry output on Tuning display
750B will harmonize perfectly with the new driver 1.40 on PC.
Please do not update if you are not confident to do so and if you are happy with your wheel as it is.
Firmware 750B for
- CSR Elite
- 911 GT3 RS V2
- 911 GT2
- 911 Turbo S