Published on July 17th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
F1 Online: The Game – Patch Release Notes 17th July
Codemasters free to play browser-based title F1 Online: The Game finally entered open beta a few weeks back giving everyone a chance to partake in the beta while testing the game.
As of 17th July 2012 a new patch was released for the browser-based title addressing various issues found with the title all of which you can find detailed below.
- Race rewards have been adjusted to use CPI as a modifier in determining the rewards received
- Several similar errors have been given their own Error Codes rather than sharing one code to help isolate problems users may have
- Test drive tutorial will now detect computer hardware the first time it is loaded and adjust the graphical settings accordingly
- Test drive tutorial has been updated to include a step highlighting options and graphical settings
- Collisions can now become disabled temporarily when two cars have a large difference in speed at point of impact between them
- Numerous objectives for the official FORMULA ONE teams have been adjusted to improve the progression between objectives
- New loading screen has been introduced showing the default controls for the game
- Numerous localisation changes and fixes applied throughout the game