Published on October 29th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
F1 2012 – 10th PC Patch Released
Codemasters have continued to work on F1 2012 even after its released and most recently have released the 10th patch for the PC version of F1 2012.
The latest patch for Codemasters latest title addresses various issues found in the title along with issues reported by the community. Those include:
- Made some more minor improvements to the online. We’re keen to get feedback on these changes via our forums.
- Fixed an issue which would show a session to be “In The Lobby” when players were actually racing.
- Fixed an issue where the Engineer would always be one place out when talking about your position relative to your objective.
- Fixed some minor text issues with emails and press clipplings.
- If you have seen lower GPU usage and framerate drop on the more recent patches you can try adding the lineto hardware_settings_config.xml in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2012\hardwaresettings. If this does cause unwanted side effects, please undo the change by deleting the line from the config.
The patch can be downloaded through Steam for PC users and Console users will have to be more patient as a patch for those systems is currently in the works due to the PC patches being released alot faster than submitting to the likes of Sony and Microsoft PC users get the patched early as it helps identify more issues which may crop up with the new patches on console systems.