Published on July 3rd, 2012 | by Alisdair0
F1 2011 – 1999 Formula One Season Conversion Released
Ryder25 and various other members of the RDDev Team have released a new total conversion of F1 2011 by Codemasters taking the PC version back to the Formula one season of 1999
The new mod for F1 2011 changes various parts of F1 2011 taking it to the 1999 F1 season including editing car performance to match those from 1999, New teams and drivers and a lot more all listed below.
- Helmets: Four new helmets are included for the Jordan and McLaren teams.
- Liveries: New liveries have been made for Jordan, Mclaren, Sauber, and Williams. Benetton and Arrows are using placeholder liveries, not from the 1999 season.
- New Drivers: Race amongst the ranks of 21 new drivers!
- New Teams: Compete for 8 new teams like Benetton, Prost, Stewart, and much more! (Includes Toyota from the 2002 season as a bonus)
- Driver/Team Strengths: All drivers and teams are edited to match their skills and positions as close as possible to the 1999 season.
- Retirements: Retirements have been fine tuned for maximum realism, based specifically to each driver, and track.
- Car Performance: Each car has been modified in Power and Weight to match the real life performance.