Published on August 15th, 2016 | by Ben0
Autodromo di Mores v1.6 Now Available!
Introducing new and improved Autodromo di Mores: the atmospheric Mediterranean track of Sardegna! This new version offers a bunch of improvements including, 4K textures, balanced colors, an all new “AIW”, and many more changes listed below.
Steam version should auto update via Workshop.
– TDF updated to actual standards
– New HD Track Loader
– Fixed a terrain mesh triangle causing a black patch.
– Fixed Tire Canvas not tagged as light receiver
– Fixed main Starting Light Overhang Z fight
– Fixed missing caps on main Overhang
– Fixed some mesh shadows groups assignation
– Fixed floating shadows in pitlane when using low shadows settings
– Fixed unwanted cut warnings
– Fixed Sewers mapping
– Fixed Asphalt bicolor patch edges to match crackle decals
– Fixed Verges mapping
– A tad more saturation for all Grass Textures
– Terrain maps now in 4K version
– Green Defender Barrier; Fresnel Specular smoothed out to avoid edgy/glitchy speculars
– Vegetation; a tad more luma for all tree/bush textures
– Cones; a tad less sat/luma for albedo map
– Tweaked specular for different asphalts
– Stripes specular tune to match reference
– Added Test Team RRBINs
– AIW various improvements
– Added more side cams.
– All roads updated to latest RealRoad shader
– All roads remapped
– gMotor Normals export for all mesh
– Material optimization and matballs cleaning
– Overall texture tweaking to balance the HDR output
– Applied random VC in the vegetation color palette, for all trees.
– Glass optimization to work a tad better with actual Static
– Fixed outer terrain overlapped vertices causing black patches