Published on April 22nd, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Auto Club Revolution – Victoria Harbor Added & Patch Notes
During the past few weeks Auto Club Revolution has taken a major step in the development of the game as they advanced from the closed beta phase of testing to the open beta phase allowing any pc gamers to go along to the website and sign up for the open beta. Today marked the first patch released during the open beta phase.
The new patch brings various fixes to the game, automatically downloaded by your client as your client launches. The changes include various bug fixes such as fixing an issue with Thrustmaster controller, opponent car audio and various other smaller fixes. Also added in the latest patch was a new track titled Victoria Harbor.
Complete patch notes:
New content for today (and more to come on the 24th)
– Slight changes to the tutorial.
– Release of the new Victoria Harbor Track.
– Addition of the first e-bucks challenge.
– Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster controller.
– Fixed an issue with player names above the cars in multiplayer races.
– Activating the pause menu in a race no longer removes the rear view mirror.
– Fixed an issue with the leaderboards. (We are still investigating the “impossible times” bug).
– Windowed resolution is now max by default.
– Fixed an issue with the opponents car audio “jittering”.
– More minor fixes.