Published on May 16th, 2012 | by Alisdair0
Auto Club Revolution – New Patch & Content
Auto Club Revolution received yet another patch over the past few days adding more vehicle content and features to the constantly growing features and content that makes up the games open beta status.
The latest patch introduced two new vehicles to the game including the Class A Cadillac CTS-V and the Class D Infinity G37S Coupe. Along with the new content came a bunch of changes and updates to the game available to all.
Be sure to check out the patch notes below on what has been changes and added. You can take part in Auto Club Revolution Here.
[toggle title=”Patch Release Notes”]- BT Infinity promotion (read about it in our forum thread and in-game FAQ)
– New car release: Infinity G37
– New car release: Cadillac CTS
– Main ACR landing page has been changed, with new starting video, backdrop and texts. We have also added manufacturer logos to it.
– BMW Experience landing page has been shortened, new image shots have been added as well as the text
– Download button is removed if there is a launcher running and replaced with a Race application info button
– Extra tooltips have been added to the Home page
– Friends widget now suggests friends from the same country as the player, should that player not have any friends
– Unity windows on the Home page, Profile page and Showroom page all now default to a 2D view
– “Upgrade button” added to the car display information on the homepage takes the player to the upgrade shop for this car now
– Added the text “My Car” to the backdrop of the 2D car on the home page.
– Rear View Mirror is not displayed in the replay cams now[/toggle]