Published on March 2nd, 2013 | by Alisdair0
Auto Club Revolution – New Homepage & Title Update Released
This Week Auto Club Revolution unveiled its brand new homepage design and numerous website improvements and updates.
The new homepage, aside from having a sleeker and more functional look, has undergone improvements to its functional speed, making a smoother online racing experience. This will ensure navigation between multiplayer and single player areas is much more user friendly and players can instantly and easily see their current game progress.
For those looking for challenges, look no more, in the latest update players will now see car achievements included. Each car will have its own set of unique achievements, complete them all to unlock mastery for your chosen car and earn Credit and Experience bonuses.
Beta Challenges will be replaced with more robust Daily Challenges, which will be rotated daily, rewarding players each and every day.
Of course that’s not every aspect of this latest update, further improvements will be made to:
- New tutorial style – tutorial shown as part of home page
- Track select screen will only list tracks that the player has downloaded.
- New Pop up rules – pop ups will show one at a time rather than multiple on the screen at a time.
- Racers will join a hangout in order based on their status to the user. To improve the quality of hangout races. i.e. Eligible, Eligible with car change, not eligible.
- New header navigation style
Players can register and play at autoclubrevolution.com